Greatest Hits of 2017
Peter Barkow – For Free Updates Sign Up to our Newsletters >> HERE
2017 was yet another incredibly busy year for Barkow Consulting Research. We exceeded 500 press mentions throughout the year not including the press coverage for our research clients. Examples of the latter can be found here, here & here.
Below we list our most popular research notes of 2017 (by topic in alphabetical order) and hope you will enjoy revisiting a very exciting year by reading them:
- Heilige Kuh oder Goldenes Kalb
We analyse ATM fees for cash withdrawals at your own bank (German)
- The Curse of Liquidity
We quantify the cost of excess bank liquitity parked at Central Banks
- Big Bonus – Career Counseling by the Regulator
We look at EBA data on High Earners in European banking and show how the data set offers valuable career advice for young bankers
- Dammbruch? Negativzinsen/Einlagen/Unternehmen
We looked at deeply red interest rates for corporate deposits via our Credit Benchmark Models® (German)
- HV-Präsenz 2017: Rekordpräsenz seit 20 Jahren
Analysis of DAX 30 Annual General Meetings (German)
- Eins auf den Deckel – Steuerliche Begrenzung von Managergehältern
We analyse a potential cap on executive compensation in Germany (German)
- FinTech VC: UK on Fire! Smoke in Germany?
We look at global trends in FinTech venture capital and find that Germany is not doing as well as we thought
- FemFinTech DACH – Impressive Growth
There are no female influencers in FinTech DACH? We prove you wrong!
Funding of Political Parties in Germany
- Wahl-Spezial: Parteibeiträge in Deutschland
Right ahead of the polls we have analysed membership fees of leading political parties in Germany (German)
- UK, We Are Coming! Listed Real Estate in Germany
German Property Federation (ZIA) & Barkow Consulting’s 5th research on listed real estate in Germany
Startups & Venture Capital
- Crowding Out – Status Quo of CrowdInvesting for Startups
We revisit the state of CrowdInvesting in Germany
Post Factual Research
- Post Factual Research by Barkow Consulting – New Product Launch
On April 1 we launched our new product: It is lean and mean and consequently avoids all existing data. It relies completely on our gut!