Daily Deposit Rates Hit 4-Year High – In Real Terms …
Peter Barkow – For Free Corporate Finance & Real Estate Updates Sign Up >> HERE
We have just taken a fresh look at daily payable deposit interest rates in Germany.
– Interest rates on daily payable deposits declined by one basis point in November (retail & corporate, most recent official data point)
– Interest rate for corporates fell below 10 basis points for the first time in November (0.09%)
– Real interest rates have increased vastly in November and December (assuming trend extrapolation for rates in Dec.)
– Real rates have reached 4-year high in December
– Real rates of daily payable deposits for retail investors have turned positive in December
=> Real Rates have turned positive for retail investors in December!
Stay tuned to corporate finance & real estate trends with our newsletters >> Credit News