Greatest Hits 2018
Peter Barkow – For Free Updates Sign Up to Our Newsletters >> HERE
2018 was yet another incredibly busy year for Barkow Consultings Research unit. We have generated more than 750 press mentions throughout the year not including the press coverage generated for our clients. Research examples of the latter can be found here, here & here.
Furthermore, we are very proud having contributed to a Christmas movie for the first time!
Below we list our most popular research notes of 2018 (by topic in alphabetical order) and hope you will enjoy revisiting another very exciting year by reading them:
- Apples for Pears?
We show how profitable leading US banks are relative to the German banking system
- Germany’s Red Hot Mortgage Market
We analyse German Mortgage growth in historical perspective and find the market is running hot
- German Banking KPIs by Sector
We analyse KPIs for the German banking systems by banking groups
- German Retail Banks: Highest Fee Increase Ever
We find the largest in fee increase in German banking history
- The Long View: Barkow Consulting Corporate Credit Index seit 2003
We show the development of German corporate debt costs over the last 15 years
- HV-Saison 2018 mit Rekordpräsenz
Investors keep voting – we analyse DAX 30 Annual General Meetings (German)
- German IPO Vintage 2018: Record Year or Below Average?
We show, that we can read many things into the German IPO vintage of 2018
- German Robo Assets Exceed €2bn
We find that German Robo Advisors manage more than €2bn of assets
- Is Ant Financial A Global Top 10 Bank Already?
We show, how big ANT Financial is compared to leading global banks
- Schrumpfende Zinsersparnisse gefährden schwarze Null
We shed light on accounting principles flattering the German budget (German)!
- World Cup: Team Value Analysis Shows Germany’s Lucky Draw
We find how lucky Germany’s world cup draw is. Well, at least in theory…
- The Odds of Online Dating – Valentines Special?
We quantify the odds and costs of online dating (POST FACTUAL RESEARCH)